ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring fresh start...

Springtime @ Artgarden...just got back from a bit of vacation and now it is time to settle in and start making ALL THINGS SPRING!! Thankfully and gratefully the store continues to be BUSY...so thankful for the support of this great community. It is such a joy to meet so many fun people everyday, as they drop in and paint, or stop to buy something handmade locally.
 I still keep facebooking away, trying to spread the love and get people to share the love of Artgarden. I would like to blog more...this is my attempt. Not sure if I will keep it up on this address or attach a blog to my website. Will keep you posted on that...
For the moment, I am enjoying the fresh green buds of SPRING. The beauty of Easter is this weekend, I have enjoyed making a few new Ukrainian Eggs to add to my Basket. Hope to get in the Garden and start cultivating more of a life and make a little ART on the side. I will keep ya posted...

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hi Laura, I just found your blog. If you had a place to follow . . . I would. I've been meaning to stop into your shop and see what's going on. I think it would be so much fun to bring my granddaughters down there sometime when they visit, and make something together. Please don't stop blogging. I think that it could be a great way to show off your events, new projects and any artists that you feature in your shop.
If you get this and have the time please come visit. I would be honored to have you follow me back, too. I would even love to help inspire you to do a weekly post. I have found it to be a great way to meet interesting and creative people.
Keep Smiling and have a great week.
Connie :)