ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fresh Art Class Schedules...

Stopped in at the local print shop and printed up a few hundred flyers...only noticed 2 dates that were wrong, so will be changing those by hand. Hope that is all there is... Oh well, what do I expect with 52 different classes offered, boy am I going to be busy the next few months.

Now I just need to get the schedule into everyone's hot little hands... I have it posted on my website: artgardenpottery.com which is still a miracle to me that I figured that one out. I posted it to my facebook, my Artgarden Pottery facebook page and now I am in the process of entering about 400 names I have collected over the past 7 weeks to create an email mailing list...not to mention the legwork I need to do of passing brochures all over town, if you want to pick up some to share with your friends..feel free to grab some & Thanks!




So alas I will be on the computer today...after this email list, I still need to do paperwork: paying artists, figuring out tax stuff, you know all the fun stuff of running your own business! It's these days that are not my funnest, when people say to me "oh you don't work, you get to do something you love everyday..." when I hear that I would like to dump all this paperwork in their lap! But the more organized I get the better this job gets.

I am really looking forward to next week, when I can throw again and make some new product.

Started the day...cleaning the birdcage, washing dishes, and now off to inputing email addresses, oh the glamour of it all. The Fed Ex gal should be coming with a frieght truck full of bisque pottery today, so that should be fun to unpack and restock the shelves...

Living the dream...have a great day,
Laura

No comments: