ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Friday, October 14, 2011

BIG PROJECT...I think I can see the end in sight!!

It is all starting to come together, this little dream of mine. So much hard work, but I am nearing the end of construction and ready to make some work to fill up my amazing gift shop.

Spent the week finishing the pottery painting studio: floor, shelves, loading & pricing bisque, and building classroom tables ( which are all painted bright red and orange, thanks to my mom)...

I am going to take a few days off starting Sunday and hope to recharge my batteries before the last big push before I get this project finished...Need to make lots of product, I have two shows in Moses Lake in November and my last big one of the year in Spokane on the 18th, then I am done with shows and can open my new fabulous store in downtown Moses Lake!

Just in time for a HANDMADE HOLIDAY...SEE YOU ALL TUESDAY, NOV. 22...YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!

Happy Fall,
Laura


No comments: