ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Store vs. New Product

Just spent a fabulous weekend in beautiful Everett at Legion Park at SORTICULTURE GARDEN ART SHOW...it was awesome! The people were great, show was a nice mix of artists and plants and sales were good. Nice once in awhile to find a good show with good sales. Found out that these birds are very popular...had one left Saturday afternoon and I sold out first thing Sunday morning. Need to make lots of birds between now and my next show in Bellevue and then watch them fly away.....
So now I have come home and in looking at the calendar, I have a lot of BIG SHOWS between now and the end of August...so much to do! And I am trying to open a new store, that just might have to wait, I need to get so much product made and I have a show almost every weekend in August...so who knows when I will open, I'm doing the best I can and I will keep you posted...maybe mid july...maybe, oh but it will so be worth the wait!!! I am very excited about it.

This week I am trying to make as many platters as possible...I need to do some illustrating and get some of these new drawn platters done. They are turning out to be quite popular as well...busy girl! But busy is good...



Come find me on facebook...friend me under Laura Mayer. I will try to figure out how to post and link and all that to my facebook page Artgarden Pottery. Be patient... I do post a lot to my facebook/Laura Mayer page...easy to do from my phone.


Happy Summer....

No comments: