ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Craft Show Aftermath...

After several long weeks of working til 3 or 4 in the morning some nights...I made it to my big craft show. The Bellevue Arts and Crafts Festival: 6th Street Fair. I was all worth it, I even did a little better than last year, still it is so much work. I am having a hard time getting back in the swing of things. I still have my trailer parked out front ready to unload, it will just have to wait til tomorrow to get unloaded.


Getting ready to jet over to Moses Lake to teach a soldered charm class, FUN. Hopefully tonight I won't set off the alarm at the art museum. Last night I got flustered and forgot the code...the police officer was very nice and my students vouched for me that I wasn't breaking in, I even had a key to prove it. ArghHH! Quite embarassing oh well.
Will post more later as I reset the shop. Man is it a mess!

2 comments:

Cassandra Barney said...

I wish I could have been there. You are so amazing! Your booth looks so bright and happy. I'm glad you did well.
Hugs!

Jen Schow said...

Laura, remember me from *Spark*? I am still super impressed with your amazing talents! Can't believe all that awesome clay madness! :)