ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Friday, June 18, 2010

NEW PRODUCT SHOTS FOR THE BIG SHOWS....

Spent the afternoon the other day, taking some quick photos to send off to some big crafts for fall...
Garden Bugs and Flowers out front in my garbage can planters...

Garden Pottery...loving my new sunflower watering cans...start with a lump of clay as my mom likes to say...

Rustic Pottery and Leaves....


Wicked cool Halloween Decor and Trick or Treat Bowls sitting on my Greatgrandmother Josephine's Potters Wheel...

Awesome shot of my Winter Wall tiles and Ornaments....love my iPhone, sometimes it takes the best pictures...
















No comments: