ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Planting the garden @ ARTGARDEN...

Oh great grandma Josephine would be proud as I planted wheat from the Mayer Ranch out in my pots on top of her antique potter's wheel... I will have to keep you posted to see how my crop turns out, thought wheat might be a fun pop of color...will plant my peas tomorrow!!! Yippee!!!



Pansies and Ranunculas...love early spring flowers!! Can't plant much before Mother's Day, but PANSIES I can count on, they are one of my very favorite flowers...

Planted some pansies and scattered some wheat.... Spring is a coming here at the ARTGARDEN...stay tuned I have so many new ideas popping up in my head!! Fun...



1 comment:

emily said...

Miss Mayer!! I want to come and play with you! What a dreamy creative space you have. Thanks for the comment, it still feels good to get praise from my teacher! xox