ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Flower Show Aftermath...

Northwest Flower Show 2010....great jump on Spring...I am ready bring it on!!

The show was a great opportunity this year made enough that it was worth all the hard work, now I have lots of inventory and a bunch of new contacts. Sold a lot of thumbpots and a bunch of bugs, even a few birdbaths.
I was really happy with my booth set up...everyone loved my moss wall with the bugs. It was cool to step up my craftshow game to the Washington State Convention center in downtown Seattle...this was the big time!!! Took about 8 hours to set up my booth with help from my mom and my friends, thanks girls!
I made some good future show contacts as well as people interested in wholesale accounts, so that was great...


Craftshow aftermath....it took me most of the week to dig out from the pile of inventory and props from the show. I was also just so tired from working 16 hour days for 4 weeks straight, took some time off last week...but now I am rested and ready to go! My new computer is still in the box so hoping to set that up any day now...then I will be blog crazy!
Stay tuned...great things ahead!!



No comments: