ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year...Next Big Fire/NW Flower Show

Oh a fresh new year with visions of grandeur....really my first big goal is to be a better blogger. I love to read a dozen or so daily blogs and get so excited with a new post. So I will try to be better...And most importantly my goal for this year is to ENJOY THE JOURNEY & BE WHERE YOUR FEET ARE... so when I add craziness to my schedule I will ENJOY it...


My work life is always about putting out the next big fire..the Northwest Flower & Garden Show it is...not to panic but I now have 27 days to get it all done, the making, the firing, the glazing...ya it is going to be a little bit crazy in the studio. I must like it that way, a little exciting that extra bit of pressure....So I start today, might be a crazy ride hang on, time to start thinking about COLOR....yay I love color and spring and all things bright...my favorite subject. I tell myself this is fun and enjoy the process...I will keep you posted!!



Love my FROGS, bugs and more...the goal is to make thousands of these critters. I see some late nights in the next few weeks...oh well, Living the Dream!!!!

No comments: