ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Clay Garden Bug Factory....

I have been a machine making bug after, bug after bug...
The goal is a thousand ladybugs...so far I am at 470. Give or take a few jumped off of the board as I was loading the kiln....

Worms...I lose a few in transportation and firing, these are a little fragile.

Butterflies ready to take flight into the kiln...


I sent out a shout out to my friends to help me glaze..so far Danelle, Sandy, Jill, Annette/Monica & family, and my mom have answered the call...THANKYOU PEOPLE!!!
I know my lack of planning shouldn't be everyones emergency...but oh well I have been busy. Two weeks from today...is the big set up day for the NW Flower & Garden Show in SEattle. Check it out at gardenshow.com
I am excited but quite nervous to pull it all together gonna be some late nights...oh well, living the dream!!





No comments: