ARTGARDENLAURA...living the dream...making pots ,running a business, living a life.

Laura Mayer::509.750.4995::
ARTGARDEN Pottery::104 West Third Ave. Moses Lake, WA 98837::509.765.1333::

New Website::artgardenpottery.com

STORE HOURS::Open EVERYDAY::
M-T:3-7PM, W-TH:12-7PM, FRI & SAT: 10-10PM, & SUN 12-5.
Every 1st Friday OPEN til 12midnight for PAINTTILYAFAINT!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh my I am such a virgin blogger, but I love reading so many...figured I should start my own. If only I could figure out my camera and how to post images. Something to look forward to. Busy in the studio, classes have been slow so I am entering full on production, trying to get a ton done this week. Really want to stock pile the inventory to be ready for summer and wanting to get on Etsy. Oh such big goals for a small town girl...just watch me take off.

3 comments:

Cassandra Barney said...

I'm a fan of this blog already. Please come over and I'll show you how to post pictures.

Rhonna Farrer said...

ooo, Laura..I'm so happy to *see* you in Blogland!

can't *wait* to see more stuff!
smooch!
R

Anna said...

I didn't know you are related to Katie and Bobby!! (Anna from Weigh Watchers)